Gold Medal Services has the iPEK Rovion system which allows for the inspection of sewer and storm water pipes from 150 to 1800mm.
The specialised German technology delivers a high resolution camera and laser profiling allows cross section and profile deformation measurement to a WRc standard.
The hardware is coupled with WinCan VX offering the core functionality needed to collect pipe inspection data, organise it into a database, and generate inspection reports that graphically display the pipe and its defects. With WinCan VX we can manage data in the office post-inspection and share it with our clients using free viewer software, as well as export it in a variety of formats.
Gold Medal Services has worked with a number of clients to provide CCTV inspection of sewer and storm water infrastructure. Our clients have included:
- Aurecon - large scale hydraulic infrastructure assessments of both sewer and storm water on a secure site involved over 25km of inspection
- Aecom - inspection of existing hydraulic assets to determine best repair options on a secure site
- Bennett and Bennett/Laing O'Rourke - sewer and storm water CCTV assessments to document existing infrastructure as part of a major project to expand facilities on a secure site
- CC Group and Mitcon Projects - sewer and storm water inspection as part of project documentation for a Lend Lease project on a secure site in Katherine, Northern Territory
- John R Keith Group - sewer and storm water inspection as part of project documentation for a Lend Lease project on a secure site in remote Northern Territory
- Territoria Civil - inspection of new stormwater installations as part of project compliance documentation
- Ace Body Corporate - provided underground hydraulic asset reports to various body corporates to determine cause of failing with both storm water and sewer infrastructure
- Power Networks - Power and Water Corporation - storm water assessment to locate faults and provide repair options
- Broadspectrum - undertake CCTV inspection of sewer and storm water assets to locate faults and provide repair options.
See our post on Google